Thursday, September 16, 2010

What is the best place to have a party?

Here are Maya and James to tell you why Clip and Climb is the best place for a party. We will be ready for a party once we have finished the production tonight!!

What is the best place to have a party?

The best place to have a party is at Clip and Climb.

Clip and Climb is a great place because you can learn how to climb trees and rocks.

There are lots of cables. They lower you down and pull you up the rocks. You have to wear a harness to keep you safe.

When you get to the top of a course you have to press a red button and that means that you are at the top. It is lots of fun because it is a great place with heaps of courses to do.

The best place to have a party is Clip and Climb because it is a cool place to go.

By James and Maya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James and Maya,
    I like the idea about the best place to have a party!
    I agree with you totally! because when I was seven
    I went there ,my sister went there when she was seven
    and my cousin went there for birthday this year!
    keep blogging!!!!
    from,
    Emma in room 16

    ReplyDelete