Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
This is how to make ice blocks.
You will need: water
an ice block tray
ice block sticks
1. Pour a little bit of water into the ice block tray.
2. Pour lemonade into the ice block tray until the tray is filled up.
3. Put one stick in each block.
4. Put the tray in the freezer.
5. Wait for one whole day.
6. After one whole day take ice blocks out and eat them.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
On Thursday morning Room 8 went to Folk Dancing in the Puriri Quad for fitness. First we lined up and walked up the steep hill. We made three circles that were as round as apples.
Next the music turned on very loud. We danced to the music. I felt very tired like I was going to fall over.
Finally we went back to class. I felt as happy as if I had won a running race. I had fun at Folk Dancing.